Our History

Home/Our History
Our History 2017-04-28T17:45:48+00:00

The Clarkston Board of Realtors received their charter from the National Association of Realtors in January 1945.

The Lewiston Board of Realtors received their charter in November 1961.

The two boards merged in 1988 under two sets of bylaws.

The National Association of Realtors required us to operate under one set of bylaws and in November 2004 we merged into one board with one set of bylaws as the Lewis Clark Association of Realtors operating under the State of Idaho.